People always get confused among savings and investments, which performs various roles in financial planning. While discussing Investment plans, three words come to our mind - intimidating, overwhelming and scary. Keep Instructing yourself to procure better returns in Investments. While looking for different approaches to assemble this budgetary corpus, one should regularly glance at the better investment plans and more significant yields from them. Term Insurance For NRI provides amazing solutions for your investment needs and guides you the right way!
Investing is not quite the same as saving, it involves some risk factors with hopes of making a profit and increasing the value of their investments. An Investment plan provides the opportunity to create wealth for the future. Best Life Insurance in UAE are also used as notable investment instruments. Make the Best Investment Plans in Dubai only with Zurich Insurance Dubai, so that you can accomplish your economic goals as well as make an advantage in financial status to live a secure life. Investment Options are categorized into two such as financial and non-financial assets. Financial assets include bank deposits, mutual funds, PPF, shares & stocks. Non-financial assets include real estate, gold and so on.
Different Types of Investments:
- Equity Investments
- Fixed Income or Debt Investments
- Direct Investment Instruments (stocks & shares, Bonds)
- Indirect Investment Instrument (Mutual Funds, Unit Linked Insurance Plans, Other Debt Investments.
Objectives of Investment Plans in Dubai
Lots of investment objectives are available for different investors. Some common objectives are listed below.
- Safety:Safety is one of the primary objectives in investing and every investor looks safe while investing. Investors look forward to guaranteed investments.<
- Income:The investment plans on the safer side have a lower yield or rate of income return. The investors should take a risk and sacrifice a certain degree of safety to earn better returns. Relax as the returns increase.
- Tax Minimization:The good element of investments is to leverage tax minimization. Investors utilize this as a key strategy of saving the tax.
- Income Tax Saving Benefits: Savings Plan through the Insurance Policy is often utilizing for the fundamental tax planning tool.
Albert Einstein, “Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world”. The more time you give your investments to grow, the higher the amount you would get.
What are the Best Investments in UAE for Expats?
The UAE market has a diverse range of savings and investment plans options are available. In general investment options are broadly classified as below.
Short-Term & Medium-Term Investments
Short & Medium Term - Investment options in Dubai, UAE
In General, short term investments are duration will 1 to 5 Years. Majorly of the short and medium term investment plans are chosen by certain goals reaching in the near future.
Such short term needs are like:
- Planning for buying a car in the near future
- Home loan down payment
- Planned for a Holiday trip in near future
- Emergency Fund - parking money in to Savings account
- In short term investment options are like
Bank Fixed deposit: There are different banks Such as Dubai Islamic Bank – Wakala Deposit, Noor Bank Wakala Deposit, Mashreq Bank – Unfixed Deposit,
FCNR Deposits for NRI: A Foreign Currency Non-Resident (FCNR) bank (B) account, also sometimes known as FCNR(B)), is a term deposit account in different Currency USD, CAD.
National bonds: For short-term duration UAE National bonds are offering low interest for short- term you can withdraw anytime. Also there are different investment plans available for a short term, one-time single premium investment. More details on single investment for 2 to 4 years, the best options are click MetLife - Investor advantage and Zurich Wealth Accumulation plan.
Overall Savings and Investments are should be Diversification of funds to various asset classes is more important:
Long-term – Investments Options in Dubai, UAE There are more options that are available for long term Investment, Generally, long term investment plans are considered on the following basis.
- Child higher education plan
- Retirement plan
- Whole of life Insurance Plan
- Endowment plans
- Investment for Daughter’s Marriage
- Wealth creation
When you have a specific goal for investments for child higher education, Best plans are available under MetLife - Investor advantage and Zurich Vista which makes us one of the best Term Insurance In Dubai to look for!
Retirement and pension plan: Best plans are avail under MetLife - Investor advantage and Zurich Vista
If are planning for long term protection with Life and critical illness cover such as Whole of Life Insurance plans, currently such kind of plans are available from top International life insurance companies i.e. Zurich International Life, in Dubai - Zurich Futura and MetLife - future protection. If in case looking for long term protection plans, you can click on Top Best Term Insurance in UAE.
If you want to start a business in the future you need to trust the Best Life Insurance In Dubai for your future success
Most of the NRIs want to create wealth over a period of time and move back to their home country.
Probably for children's marriage
There will be a lot of need in the future like building your own Villa, House, apartment or farmhouse.
The most important is, while investing, you have to consider the following points.
- 1.What is the main goal and object of the investment?
- 2.When you want the money back? Purpose?
- 3.What kind of returns are expecting?
- It’s always most important, to do your personal Financial Planning In Dubai, so that you will have complete understanding on Investment plans, then you can start the journey to reach your goals and objective.
- Don’t Delay!
- “Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” – Mark Victor Hansen
- Write to us or Call us to book an appointment,