Insurance policies are a good investment for your life. Even though their premium can look like expenses at the end of every month, they are the steps you build towards attaining the financial well-being of yourself and your immediate family. Most people recognize the importance of insurance but feel less motivated to purchase one. It is either a lack of enough trustworthy information or because of the multitude of choices.
In such cases, you would need the expertise of a professional to aid you in choosing the Best Life Insurance In Dubai or any other policies for that matter.
In this post, you will understand the benefits and the features of Zurich’s Regular Savings Plan. It will enable you to make the right choice depending upon the financial need of your family.
What is a Regular Savings Plan?
Zurich’s Regular Savings Plan is a regular premium savings policy that covers the whole life of the policyholder which pays a certain amount as a benefit upon the death of the first life insured in the policy. You can also protect your savings goal in the event of any disability caused by illness or accident. It is done by adding the waiver of premium benefit.
You can opt for the plan after your financial professional advises you to do so. They are very capable of assessing the effectiveness of the policy for the maximum benefit of your family. Hence, a professional opinion is always suggested.
Why choose a Regular Savings Plan?
This policy enables you to have a periodic stream of savings for future uses. What makes it a reliable Term Insurance In Uae? Let us find out its benefits:
- You can save periodically to meet your child’s education or for your happy retirement life.
- The savings goal can be protected once you opt for a waiver of premium benefits.
- The term of the plan and the frequency of the savings is your choice.
- If your need increases, you have the option to change the amount of your savings.
- You can invest regular savings to increase the value to meet your financial goals for the medium and long term.
- This plan offers you different investment funds depending on your risk-bearing capacity.
- Choose the currency in which you would like to save your money.
- Payment on the death of the insured of at least the policy value at that time.
Details of the policy
The ownership of the policy is available:
- On a single ownership basis to an individual, company, or a trust.
- On a joint ownership basis
The life insured can be:
- Own life
- Joint lives
- Life/lives of another
To opt for this Best Life Insurance In Uae, the policy owner must belong to this particular age group on the commencement of the policy:
- To be the policy owner, you must be in the age group of 18-74
- To be life insured, you must be in the age group of 18-74. But in the event of selecting the waiver of Premium benefits, the maximum age limit is decreased to 59. And upon choosing it, the waiver benefit will expire when the life insured turns 70.
Since this plan is a whole of life, there is no fixed term. However, to increase the potential for capital growth, the minimum holding period is five years. The regular premium payments can be paid for 5 – 20 years.
For more details about this plan, visit https://lifeinsurancebazaar.com/ or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the professional aid of a financial expert to help you choose the best Term Insurance In Dubai.